[molions] District 26-M3 Convention March 6 & 7, 2015-Registrations

  • From: "E. Allen Kohler" <alkohler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:26:39 -0600

Lions all:

The District Convention for District 26-M3 is rapidly approaching and we
would love to have you in attendance! The Dates are March 6th & 7th, 2015.
Due to the requirements by the Hotel concerning our guarantees for meals I
must receive your registration no later than February 25, 2015.

As you can see on the attached Registration Form the Convention will be held
on March 6 & 7, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Columbia.  Hospitality
night is Friday evening March 6th and the next day, March 7th, will be
breakout sessions, Luncheon and Banquet.  We will be recognizing our
District Peace Poster Contest Winner and there will be an impressive
Necrology Service to honor the memory of those Lions that have passed away.
All in all you should have a good time so we encourage you to send me your
Registration  without further delay.

Yours in Lionism,

PDG E. Allen Kohler, Cabinet Treasurer

Lions District 26-M3, Inc. (101303)