[molions] Re: District 26-M3 Convention March 6 & 7, 2015-Registrations

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "RicNau@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:46:21 -0500

Thanks PDG Lion Allen, I just point my registration in the mail this
Morning. Had all ready made registration at the Hotel about a mouth ago. Thanks

for the reminder.  Have a great day. PDG Lion Rick

In a message dated 2/13/2015 10:28:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
alkohler@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Lions all:
The District Convention for District 26-M3 is rapidly  approaching and we
would love to have you in attendance! The Dates are March  6th & 7th, 2015.
Due to the requirements by  the Hotel concerning our guarantees for meals I
must receive your registration no later than  February 25, 2015.
As you can see on the attached Registration Form the  Convention will be
held on March 6 & 7, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn in  Columbia.  Hospitality
night is Friday evening March 6th and  the next day, March 7th, will be
breakout sessions, Luncheon and  Banquet.  We will be recognizing our District
Peace Poster Contest Winner  and there will be an impressive Necrology
Service to honor the memory of those  Lions that have passed away.  All in all
you
should have a good time so  we encourage you to send me your Registration
without further  delay.
Yours in Lionism,
PDG E. Allen Kohler, Cabinet Treasurer
Lions District 26-M3, Inc. (101303)