[molions] Only 25 Days Till

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:48:19 -0600

pro.cras.ti.nate

To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or
laziness.

To postpone or delay needlessly.

Took a look into the dictionary and looked up procrastinate, right away I
thought, LIONS aren't habitually careless and they are dang sure not lazy.
Ahhh but that postpone or delay needlessly part that might hit the nail on
the head. With that in mind let me remind you, the LIONS Mid-Winter Forum
2014 is going to be an incredible learning and fun experience. We've never
had this nice of a venue and our speakers and entertainment are going to
deliver.  So, there is no reason for you or any of your fellow LIONS to
"postpone or delay needlessly" signing up and getting registered at the
hotel. Visit the Missouri Lions web page for all the details. AND, sign up
today. Don't forget to tell all your LIONS friends too.

 <http://www.missourilions.org/training.htm>
http://www.missourilions.org/training.htm

Thanks, I love LIONS,

See you there,

Lion Eugene

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

 <mailto:Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization