[molions] Only 24 Days Till

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:24:55 -0600

Excitement

Excitement is a feeling or situation full of activity, joy, exhilaration, or
upheaval. One thing about excitement - it sure isn't boring.

Took another trip through the online dictionaries. Found this definition of
excitement. Couldn't help but think about the LIONS Mid-Winter Forum 2014.
Talk about excitement! I've been in constant contact with the hotel, the
speakers, the entertainer and LIONS all week. With only 24 days left to go
it's already crunch time. The current block of rooms is not static it's
dynamic, seems we've had to grow the size of it twice already and we're
keeping an eye on it to see if we can grow it again. The 17th is the current
closure date for the block so it's time to make your reservation TODAY.  I
have tried to use a lot of my excitement to convince the hotel to hold the
block open longer but it turns out we're not the only group at the hotel, SO
we have to beat the others to the available rooms. You can see all the
registration information for the LIONS Mid-Winter Forum 2014 on our web
page.  Come on out to the event, I'm feeling the excitement, hope you are
too. Remember to tell all your LIONS friends who don't get these MOLIONS
notes. One thing I'm sure about the LIONS Mid-Winter Forum 2014 - it sure
won't be boring.

http://www.missourilions.org/training.htm

Thanks, I love Lions,

Excited to see you there,

Lion Eugene

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

 <mailto:Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization