[molions] Mid-Winter Hotel Registration Extended.

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:42:58 -0600

LIONS, After speaking with the officials about some of the concerns
expressed by some of our committee members (which many of you may have seen
on MoLIONS) we asked for and received an extension to the date for
registration at the Chateau on the lake.  We have until the 17th of January
to make reservations at the discounted LIONS rate. So, Please make your
reservations today. Rooms are filling up fast and it's going to be a lot of
fun.

Below is part of the discussion I had with the hotel concerning rumors of
management change:

Mr. Taylor,

We were recently made aware of a decision made by one of the major hotel
brand in Branson of a change in Management Company.  Since the significant
media attention has caused some misperception, I am sending this email to
clarify the situation with the Chateau on the Lake resort.  John Q. Hammons
Hotels and Resorts has owned and operated the Chateau on the Lake Resort
since the opening of the property in 1997 and has no intentions of selling
the resort or changing the management contract or management team of the
Chateau on the Lake Resort.  Our intention as an executive conference resort
is to provide the best possible environment for our clients to hold
meetings, enjoy recreation, and set new goals for the collective efforts
they will provide for their organization.  We remain committed to this goal.
We feel that hard work, respect and honesty will allow us to succeed.  And
based on our existing merit and strong track record, we have earned some of
the industry's highest awards including the "AAA Four Diamond Award" for
fifteen consecutive years.

You are certainly in great hands with Molly Lieberknecht; however, should
you ever have any questions or comments for me, please do not hesitate to
call.

DAVID HUME | DIRECTOR OF SALES

I hope to see all of you at the Forum,

PDG LION Eugene

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

 <mailto:Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization