[modeleng] Re: steam car (OT)

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Very good.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  I have
often wondered why no one has apparently tried to
"marry" a Stanley engine/rear end, and a White Steam
generating system.  The White system was a mono-tube
design that produced steam at app. 750 psi and 700
degrees F..

Al Messer
--- alanjstepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=== message truncated ===