[modeleng] Re: stationary engines

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:42:58 +0100

< Make a three way Len, you'll love 'em.
Hi I go along with that. I have three four ones for the ML7, one expensive
original and two of home brew. For the recent new tooling I made a tree one.
Definitely the way to go.
Have a look at:

http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried/werkplaats/workshop.htm

Regards
Wilfried

> Hi Jeff...
> well, I didn't get one of those boat mooring devices...you know, those
that begin with M or something...I got another South Bend, another hero of
the north Atlantic convoys, shipped over in 1942. It's a 13" model A in tip
top condition. The only drawback is the original American type toolpost,
which is barely worthy of the name really, though I'm told some SB useers
swear bythem. First project when my hand recovers will be to make up a
decent four way.