[modeleng] Re: simplex help - you need Model Engineer 5th July 1968 Page 650

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:04:05 +0100 (BST)

http://freespace.virgin.net/simplex.steam/simplexprobs.htm#3.Missing%20details%20from%20the%20drawings.

...says the regulator details missing from the drawings AND THE BOOK are
in...

Model Engineer 5th July 1968 Page 650

I don't have it myself, but maybe some other soul out there will have it
and be willing to send you a copy.

Alternatively, if you can wait a week or so, I can look it up for you when
I'm next at the library as they have all the issues there.

Yours,

Rich.