[modeleng] Re: simplex help

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:00:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi there Keith,

Do you have the book to hand?

If not, I have a copy at home and could check it out tonight to see if
it's in there.

Also, there is the web site...

http://freespace.virgin.net/simplex.steam/index.htm

...and Alan's page...

http://www.alanstepney.info/page45.html

...which it would be good to keep an eye on if you aren't already, just so
that you don't waste time building bits twice, that people have already
spotted the plans are wrong for. They may list the regulator thread
somewhere.

Yours,

Rich.