[modeleng] Re: seasons greetings

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:19:02 +0000

Hi All,

    I don't think I can equal any of the unusual greetings that have
appeared on these pages.

    So:

       A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.   I hope
Father Christmas brings you what you all want.

    Incidentally one of the young lady presenters on the local BBC radio
station said she had bought her husband an "engineer's lathe" for
Christmas.   She hadn't realised how heavy it was going to be - she had
to organise four guys to heave it into position.   Some guys have the
right kind of wives!!

       Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes -

no sign of the white stuff yet - plenty of the wet stuff though!