[modeleng] Re: seasons greetings

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:07:11 +0100 (CET)

Sounds politically correct !
PIerre
> Message du 24/12/04 15:01
> De : "The Sheppard Residence"
> A : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [modeleng] Re: seasons greetings
> Wishor = Peter Sheppard
> Wishee = Model Engineering e-mail listees
>

> From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee"):
>
> ? Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes
> for a safe, environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically
> correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the
> summer solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions
> of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
> choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or
> traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
> secular traditions at all.
>
> ? We wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and
> medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
> accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of
> choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed,
> colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer
> platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
> ? By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-
> * This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
> * This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall
> be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the
> wishor are acknowledged.
>
> ? This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement
> any of the wishes.
>
> ? This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or
> the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishes in
> certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
>
> ? This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected
> within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year
> or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
> first.
>
> ? The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of
> this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
>
> ? Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas",
> "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive
> figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply
> any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all
> proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are
> hereby acknowledged.
>
> This greeting is made under English Law.

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country