[modeleng] Re: re : NEWBIE Project

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:34:50 -0600

Pierre,

Don't you believe that trouble maker Al Messy.  There is no lifting required
when loading any of my locomotives as they are all on work/storage platforms
with wheels on them.  I roll them out near the mighty Dodge Cummins diesel,
put a short bridge between the platform and a removable track in the bed of
the truck and roll the locomotives right into the bed.

Jesse in Tennessee