[modeleng] Re: 'oles

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:40:16 -0600

Holy spring steel can also be made with a punch and die setup as per "Leaf
Springs Design and Construction" by Frank Kerfoot in Live Steam March/April
2001.  Electronic Discharge Machining (EDM) would do the trick for those
with access to the equipment.  And if none of these work, I'm reasonably
sure the stubborn steel will be blessed enough to become holy.  ;-]  Charles