[modeleng] Re: cast fire grate wanted..............

  • From: Sehwuk@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:06:34 EDT

Hello Eric

    Thankyou for the kind offer but I am in the process  of following
everybody's advice and am in the middle of making one, funnily  enough out of -
stainless.

    Thanks again
Reagrds
    Steve

eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello  Steve,
My Grandson works at the foundry that supplies
Blackgates, If  you could supply a simple pattern for the grate I could get
it made for  you. For myself I make mine from scrap flat S.S. never had one
fail.

E.W.