[modeleng] Re: Wobblers

  • From: Donkitson1@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:22:44 EST

In a message dated 24/02/2006 19:18:34 , ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
Hi  all

Has anyone else read David Piddington's article on wobblers in this  month's
EIM?  He shows a set of four probes that he bought, and  confesses that he
doesn't know what the cranked one is for.  I must  have bought the same set,
and I haven't a clue what the cranked one is for  either!

Any ideas, anybody?

Regards
Ron
MODEL ENGINEERING  DISCUSSION LIST.

Hi Ron,
    I read something quite recently that stated the  cranked one is for
mounting a DTI on, I have the same set, but as yet have not  used it.
Regards
Don