[modeleng] Re: The Rocket

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:51:12 -0000

Has anyone seen or looked at the project that the SVR was doing?  The loco
was the first built standard gauge loco to be steamed...not move... and was
well before the A1 up north. The SVR has built a copy of Catch-me-who can.
Trevithicks first successful loco to haul passengers. Well worth seeing but
I got to admit, I can't see it hauling an 8 coach train up Eardington
bank!!!!!

Dave.