[modeleng] Re: Superheater trouble

  • From: <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:40:37 -0000

Hi All,

I have never been a fan of Superheaters as they are a lot of bother to try
and increase the efficiency of a machine operating at about 1.5% efficiency
if you are lucky.
The only thing that they do is dry the steam a bit which means that the
exhaust is a bit drier and therefore does not steam my glasses up so much.

Regards

Clif