[modeleng] Re: Silversolder/ now welding

  • From: steve crees <stevecrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:07:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi
 When I did my welding exams we had to provide test Pisces one of which was as
previously said a bend test we also had to do do nick break and machro etch
also you have not said weather you are interested in MIG, TIG, Gas or Ark as
they all produce different results also I have welded together HSS and ordinary
Black mildsteel using mig you can weld ferrous metals of unknown type using
dissimilar filler rods or wire any other help with welding please do not
hesitate to ask.
Steve (UK)