[modeleng] Re: Pressure gauges.

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:21:00 +0100

I am packing the guages, and will post them tomorrow.

As demand exceeded the number I have available, to be fair to everyone,
I  have had to restrict those who wanted mulitple qualtities, to one each.

Meanwhile, eldest son wants his garage back and right now, a lot of my
parts and spares are stored there.

He is bringing down a large box of pressure guages, ranging from 1.5"
diam to 6" diam, and pressure from 5PSI to about 3,000 PSI.

I will photograph them and post a photo plus a list of them.

And then there is Molly, the subject of another post.

Alan