[modeleng] Molly

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:29:09 +0100

I have the majority of parts for Molly, a 3.5" gauge LMS 0-6-0 3F
designed by LBSC.
These make a superb but small and powerful, model.

I have a set of castings, plus the frame steel, and boiler parts,
including flanged plates, barrel and, I believe, all the tubes.

The frames are (mostly) drilled and hornblocks fitted.
Wheels are machined, etc.

The main cylinder casting has been bored and is ready for all the fixing
holes etc to be drilled.

( I am not 100% sure what is there, but will check when son brings the
box down.)

£250.
Which is what Reeves charge for the cylinder castings alone.

You are welcome to come along and have a look before buying. In fact, I
can even provide a cuppa!

It is heavy, so carriage would be expensive, but I often travel around
the south, so might be able to arrange to deliver it.
Or, I can get a quote once I know the weight.

Questions? Please ask.

Alan