[modeleng] Re: Molly

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:01:58 +0100

I have been checking the content of the "Molly " boxes.

A set of drawings.

A complete set of boiler parts, including flanged plates.
The flanged plates have been "spotted" where they need to be drilled,
and hence I suspect that it was a commerical kit, perhaps from Blackgates.
.
A complete set of castings.

Frames, drilled and with hornblocks fitted.

Assorted pieces of steel, and I estimate that it is the majority of what
is required.

I havent checked in detail, but believe that all that is required to
finish it will be some pieces of steel, and brass for the cab & tanks, etc.

  As I said, anyone is welcome to call and inspect them.

Reeves price is over £500 for the castings, and I suspect the boiler kit
would be a similar price.

I am asking £250.

Alan