[modeleng] Re: Phoenix Precision Paints

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:19:54 -0600

At 12:17 PM 11/11/05 +0000, you wrote:
>If they are still not selling paints, can anyone suggest an alternative
>source of suitable railway colours? - Rich.

Rich,
    I suppose it depends upon what quanities you need.  Looking around
earlier this year I found a large array of colors at various model shops
around the UK.  Mostly in small tins of course.  Too bad there has been no
listing of raiway colors established in one of the universal color matching
systems such as PMS (Pantone Matching System.)

Regards,
Harry