[modeleng] Re: Painting schemes

  • From: Jerry Kimberlin <kimberln@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:54:39 -0800

Bede McCormack wrote:
> Slaters Plasticard sells PO wagons in gauge 0 and lists them with pics
> on their website:
>
> http://www.slatersplastikard.com/7mm%20Products/
> slaters%20printed_wagons.htm
Thank you for that reference.  There are some beautiful colors on those
wagons.  The wagons I see are exactly the type I am building too so it
is a matter of choosing.  I don't have to have Horlicks, but I do like
the drink and always have a jar of it ready and waiting, so I thought
I'd use that name since they had wagons with their name on them.

JerryK