[modeleng] Re: Painting schemes

  • From: Bede McCormack <bede@xxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:28:44 -0500

Slaters Plasticard sells PO wagons in gauge 0 and lists them with pics
on their website:

http://www.slatersplastikard.com/7mm%20Products/
slaters%20printed_wagons.htm

There are three pages of them, if they don't have the one you're doing
at least the pics will give you an idea of what they looked like
(providing Slaters' paint scheme is reasonably accurate...)

BedeMcC