[modeleng] Re: Painting Brass ~ Easy Peasy

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:09:55 -0000

Hi All,

I've used Galvanising/Non Ferous Primer made by Blackfriers Paints onto
brass for the last two locos that I built
So far one loco has lasted for three years with no sign of the paint coming
off.
The beauty of the stuff is that it can be thinned with White Spirit and
sprayed with an Airbrush.

Regards

Clif