[modeleng] Re: Off to the Far East

  • From: David Everett <deverett2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:34:27 +0100 (BST)

Pete

When in Taiwan, go for a (proper) massage.

When I was in Kaoshung I used to go for a sauna/massage and it was fantastic.
All done by blind
people.  Every muscle and joint in your body will be worked on.

Don't have anything planned afterwards though, you'll be too relaxed to want to
do anything but
sleep!

Enjoy your trip.

Regards