[modeleng] Re: Morality was Model prices

  • From: Tim Kirby <trk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:37:44 -0500

On 4/28/12 11:08 AM, "GWRdriver" <gwrdriver@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I dare say there are some (not me) who would question the morality
>of such decisions.  Is it wrong not to steam such a fine machine,
>or not?

I don't know if it's "morality" as such. Some certainly subscribe to
the idea that these machines are works of art that should not be
sullied. Personally I like machines that *do* things. If it's built
to run then I say it should run... of course, sometimes the museum
quality machine looks pretty and doesn't run worth squat - in which
case display is the only solution :)

Tim
--
Tim Kirby                   trk@xxxxxxxxxx