[modeleng] Re: Model prices

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:01:03 -0000

Dave,

I flinch slightly at the word immaculate. I have only seen the photos but
there are a number of rather glaring faults on it. The top feed cover is not
even a representation of the real thing, neither is the steam dome. The
boiler handrails are misshapen and unpainted. The boiler blowdown valves are
conspicuously ugly.
O.K....O.K. so I'm biased - cos I wouldn't swap it for mine!

Cheers,

Barrie