[modeleng] Re: Materials Supplier(again)

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:45:06 -0000

They are local to  and quite amenable to people dropping in to see them (and
look in the scrap bin).

Also in Ringwood is a nice company that makes and rents trailers, Handling
Aids Ltd.
Wander in there, chat to the owner and show him some train / locomotive /
model photos and they have masses of materials, off-cuts to them, but ideal
lenths for us, which they will sell at very modest prices.

Alan