[modeleng] Re: ME / MEW online store

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:03:51 +0100

Hi Alan,

    Thanks for the reference to the new Magicalia site.

    I have just had a browse,  and was naturally drawn towards the
"Minnie" 1" traction engine page.   Apart from the picture there is very
little about "Minnie",  they talk about "Ttich" and offer plans for the
"The M.E. 1 in. scale TractionEngine",  which is a very old design and
nothing to do with "Minnie".

     I have written to Magicalia pointing out these little teething
problems and will be interested to see if it is acted upon.

    I was also surprised to see nothing about the magazine/publication
about workshops,  advertised in the latest edition of the Model
Engineer.   I mentioned this also to the Magicalia folk.

    On another topic - are you thinking of attending the West of England
Rally (St. Agnes) this year?   It is the usual weekend,  15,  16,  17
August.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.