[modeleng] Re: Myford ML7 motor replacement

  • From: "Barry Kneller" <bkba09515@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:44:04 +0100

Also, take a look at the Newton Tesla web site here:
http://www.newton-tesla.com/index2.htm

They are very helpful people and have kits especially for Myfords , a phone
call will put you on the right track..........

I bought my 'bare bones' Hitachi inverter from them years ago, and it's
still going strong and I'm about to transfer the Motor and Inverter to my
new (to me!) milling machine.

Very nice people to deal with.

Barry

PS - the motor didn't come from N-T, I got a good deal on that from my local
Electrical Wholesaler..