[modeleng] Re: Ladies on the Job.

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:15:28 -0600

Generally speaking, Bob, I think the Ladies are better at all tasks
requiring a delicate touch and attention to detail than are men.  In the
states, accounting graduates recruited by the large CPA firms are mostly
female.  In fact, my retired ex-boss told me they had to practice
"affirmative action" to recruit males in some cases.  And on a more mundane
level, females usually do better in electronics assembly lines.  Charles