[modeleng] Re: Jim Ewins oil pump

  • From: "Andrew Houston" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:07:02 +0100

Alan

EIM Volume 4, Issue 2, July 1982 Page 48.

An Experimental Model - Based on the BR 2-10-0 Class 9F Locomotive by Jim
Ewins.

The first 5 parts appear on a "Jim Ewins" wen-site but not, unfortunately,
Part 6. I don't have any copies of EIM - just a rather tatty photocopy (for
my own use) and the IEM Index.

A modified (twin pimp) version was detailed by Neville Evans in part 29 of
his series on Penrose Grange (ME, Vol 199, No 4314 7-20 Dec 2007)

Regards
Andy