[modeleng] Re: Highbury House plc

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:41:31 +0100 (CET)

Alan,
I do remember your warning regarding HH. But was is the future of our ME/MEW
mags ?
PIerre
> Message du 21/12/04 20:25
> De : "alanjstepney"
> A : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [modeleng] Re: Highbury House plc
> Tim, they do still own ME.
> If you happen to have a copy of the old list, or a good memory, I did give a
> guarded warning about HH a couple of years ago.
> Their structure is poor, and they are reliant upon ever-increasing sales to
> maintain their operation.
>
> Wouldn't it be wonderful if an actual enthusiast bought ME.
> alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> www.alanstepney.info
> Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country