[modeleng] Re: Highbury House plc

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:33:45 +0000

I do indeed recall the warning (which disproves your point). Highbury
House's stock market capitalisation is less than GBP20 million so you could
probably buy the whole outfit for less than 40 million which would make one
think that buying the title could be a possibility for someone hence my use
of the words "short term".