[modeleng] Re: Fw: Scary Flying...........

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:15:57 -0600

Clif et al,

That was some good flying, but it was actually a model airplane according to
a bunch of people.  At some time after the plane landed, a real plane was
substituted so the pilot could climb out.  Inconsistencies in the paint
scheme and profile of the nose were pointed out as well as the obvious sound
of a typical two stroke model air plane engine and the fact that there are
no cables etc to the aerilons.  Irregardless, whoever landed the plane, be
it model or real was good.

Jesse in cold Troy, TN

 Hi All ,

 Whoops, sorry I forgot that our site cannot take video links.
 The  site to see the video is     the best ever wmv

 Regards

 Clif