[modeleng] Fw: Re: Lapping, pumps, etc was

  • From: "John Browning" <jgb7573@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:57:55 +0000

Guys,

Last week, there was an interesting discussion on axle pumps going on here.
One of the members of my club (Ickenhamd and District Society of Model
Engineers) is interested in communicating with the Phill who asked for the
following message to be posted to the group.  If Phill could send me an
email off list (to jgb7573-AT-hotmail.com), I'll put them in touch.

Thanks,

John Browning
Chairman of Ickenham and District Society of Engineers