[modeleng] Re: Filing

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

John, you are spot on!!  I also have tried the chalk,
and seem to have to use the file card on every other
stroke!  It gets frustrating!  Yes, I have also
noticed that when draw filing that it seldon occurs,
but this is a case of metal sculpturing the
cross-guard on a dagger, and I guess it is the mild
Steel I chose for raw material that is the chief
culprit.

Al