[modeleng] Re: Ebay-boiler

  • From: <bede@xxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:07:41 +0900

The former cheese-flavored boiler maker is Tim Taschimowitz and runs his
own business now, Cheddar Valley Steam.  Tim made up an Annie Boddie
boiler for me about ten years ago when he worked for John Woodroofe at
Cheddar Models, it arrived on time and was reasonably priced, I thought
(=A3350). The URL for Cheddar Valley Steam is:

http://www.cheddarvalleysteam.co.uk/

Bede McCormack