[modeleng] Re: Ebay-boiler

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:10:03 +0100

The boiler maker you didnt name used to have an excellent reputation for
quality and efficiency.
Then they got tied in to ST, and from then onwards...
I suspect they may have tried to do too much, and taken on more than they
could manage.

I seem to recall they got in serious problems a while ago, so perhaps this
is a reflection of that. In any event, I hope the sort of "service" you have
experienced is not typical or I cannot see them surviving long.

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages