[modeleng] Re: EM magazine

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:54:16 -0500

Thank you Dick and Andrew,

 Living in the dark ages here in the States, I really didn't know when it
would be published.  Nope Andrew, it will be published under my own name
when it comes out.  The article was originally published by Live Steam and
Outdoor Railroading about the first of this year, and David York asked to
print it in EIM so I suppose it will eventually see daylight because I did
send him all the material that LSOR used..

Thanks again,

Jesse in hot humid W. Tennessee