[modeleng] Re: Digital Angle Guage

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:00:34 -0000

Goodness Ken  - Instant reply!

Yes, but the readout does show the 0.05 degrees.   Even the 0.1 degrees is
light years ahead of squinting at an engraved 'protractor'.    I thought of
splashing out on the digital protractor, but decided that at this price, and
bearing in mind their good reputation as a supplier, the cheaper version was
a reasonable gamble.   It is also very sturdily made and may survive my
clumsy dropping - I seem to drop most things these days!

Cheers!   Hubert