[modeleng] Re: City of Truro

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:56:34 +0100

I may be a little late in replying to this Roger, I have been away for 3
weeks! ( Did you have a good day Peter?). When C of T was first restored
from museum condition, it spent a couple of days in the same place in Truro,
my father has the pictures to prove it..... And it was in light steam all
the time.

Dave.