[modeleng] Cherry Hill

  • From: "Peter J. Cathcart" <peter.cathcart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:01:29 -0000

Jeff

Yes there is a Cherry Hill offering at Sandown Park.  I had a good look at
it this morning.  It's an 1857 Blackburn Agricultural Engine, Patent 414.
If I said it was stunning that has to be an understatement.  I took a couple
of photos but left my camera on our stand (must be age) but will email them
to you and Jesse when I get it back, and to anyone else who is interested.

I was very pleased to see Dave Beaman and Ron Head today.  These exhibitions
are a very good opportunity to make and renew acquaintances.

The exhibition was heaving this morning but much better this afternoon.  In
fact by 3.00 it was no problem walking round, looking at the exhibits and
trying to keep temptation at bay and money still in the pocket!

Peter