[MoAccess] installing motiff es usb driver

  • From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:44:20 -0400

Hello: I have installed the usb driver for the motif es; however in Sonar,
I'm hearing no sound.  The installation was weird as the prompt was that
this may be incompatible with windos xp, but the manual said to do it that
way.  Does it sould like I may have not completed the installation properly?
Thanks  ----- Original Message -----