[MoAccess] Vocoder feature not working.

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:59:40 -0500

Check it. I was under the impression that when you called up a voice like funky vocoder in voice mode, you just plugged in the mic and it worked. I have ran my cables from my mixer and can hear dry audio coming into the keyboard. However, no vocoder. I hear silence when I press the keys. I've looked in the manual, but it is giving instructions on how to set up a vocoder from scratch. I just want to play the factory default. Any thoughts? THanks so much.