[MoAccess] total librarian for xs

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:56:10 -0400

Ah, I love the editors, but one thing bugs me about the total librarian.
While the old ES total librarian can read w7x files from the es, the xs
total librarian cannot read the x0x formats, leaving me to have to load the
voices into the keyboard first, then do a bulk receive from the librarian.
Not a deal breaker, but a bit inconvenient. I am assuming that this is
because the x0 format is not fully understood or maybe this is one of the
things that is a problem currently for the xs, not sure. Bryan, any ideas?
This not being able to import x0 format files directly into the editor is a
bummer.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern