Re: [MoAccess] qws

  • From: "Neil Foster" <neil.foster2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:59:03 +0100

hi
I'm not sure how the dos are supposed ot help I have looked thouirgh them thoughly. if you go into the note editor it say nothing pressing tab get you close insert delte edit snap and memo you can get a list of notes starting c3 and go up and down this ther is a field called start which I think is in the edit window. The docxs say alt right arrow hsoudl go to the next note but I can't find anyway to find out what it is teh list just say c3 c#3 etc. the docs say that ther is a status bar adn that notes a represented by horizontal lines which isn't very helpful to a screen reader I cna't get a list of the notes however I try. this doesn't actually seem very accessible. don't know about sonare I have'nt tried that yet.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>