Re: [MoAccess] qws

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 23:24:03 -0400

Hi Oscar. Welcome to the list. If you don't know about it, please check
out www.MoAccess.info. That web site has lots of info that will be of
use to you.

The mLAN card makes it possible to hook up the Motif to your computer
over a single Firewire cable. Over this one cable, you can control the
Motif through MIDI. This lets you use the Motif together with software
on the computer like Sonar or QWS for creating music. You can also
transfer digital audio between the computer and Motif, so that you can
record the Motif directly into programs like SOnar. This audio
capability also lets you use the Motif like an audio interface for the
computer. You can record the microphone input of the Motif into Sonar.

It is very complicated, but very exciting.

Bryan