Re: [MoAccess] all questions in one mail

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:26:01 -0400

You mean to say that you tried to do what I said. <smile> I'm certain that I'm
telling you how it works, since I do it every day. I'm sure that its just a
communication problem. Either I don't understand what you want, or you don't
understand my directions.

Get someone sighted to look at the lights next to the single part select
button. Push the button until the Arpeggio light, next to the button, is on.
Then, in the group of 8 knobs, turn the last knob on the right to change the
tempo.

There is another case where the tempo can show "auto", but it is obscure, and I
doubt that you've changed it. I'm going to tell you here anyway, for sake of
completeness. If you go experimenting with what I'm about to tell you, and it
doesn't work out well, then I'm sorry. In Utility mode, on the F5 (Remote)
page, on the SF2 (MIDI) sub-page, there is a setting called "Clock". This
should be set to "Internal". It is possible that you've changed it to some
other setting. I doubt that you've changed this, but you might want to check it.

Hope this helps in some way.

Bryan